TeamTable is Hiring!
MTI Job Opening: Administrative Coordinator
The Organization: Founded in 2005, Marnita’s Table is a mission-driven nonprofit consultancy that brings people together across differences in order to solve a wide variety of public policy issues our communities are facing. Although we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, seventy percent of our revenue comes from organizations that hire us directly. We work with a wide variety of partners and clients including community organizations, foundations, local, county,and state governments, and private industry.
Our Mission: Marnita’s Table seeks to close gaps across difference through making Intentional Social Interaction and digital Intentional Social Interaction (“d/IZI”) the new pattern for society where Indigenous, people of color, the disenfranchised, the poor, the fragile, the LGBTQ+, the traditionally unheard and excluded are actively and intentionally included and valued at the policy-making and resource-sharing table.
You are: Highly organized, able to work independently, detail-oriented, a self-starter. Salary Range: $35,000 – $45,000 annually, contingent upon experience.
• Full-time salaried position
• Eligible for benefits after 3 months
• Fully paid healthcare and dental insurance premiums for staff members.
• Flexible PTO and family leave benefits
• PowerPoint (design skills/software a plus);
• Excel; Microsoft Office & GSuite proficient (Google sheets, calendar, etc. );
• Mail-merge proficient;
• Bilingual or multilingual a plus.
• Working remotely during the pandemic, but ideally based in our Minneapolis office after
• Note-taking in meetings, data entry
• Appointments and scheduling
• Booking meeting rooms in facilities
• Handling email inquiries
• Ordering materials and supplies
• RSVP and outreach support calls
• Presentation preparation
• Drafting general communications (donations and big mailings and mail merging, tax letters), letter
writing support, mail coordination,
• Copy editing
• Administrative support for Board of Directors
• Filing and organization
Interested in this opportunity? Please email a resume or cv and cover letter to email@example.com. We are accepting applications until October 23rd, 2020.