November 4th
St. Mary’s Greek Orthodox Church

Marnita’s Table is hosting our ninth annual ‘Start the Conversation’ fundraiser! Join us this year for Energy Empathy Environment. We value your investment in building critical social capital in our community. We look forward to welcoming you to the Table! If you can’t be with us, please consider making a donation.

Although 70% of our revenue comes from mission-driven client work, we rely on donations and grants for the other 30% of our revenue. This allows us to host projects and events outside of those directly sponsored by clients, allowing us to partner with community organizations that may not have the budget available to hire us for a long-term engagement or large initiative.

It is YOU that supports us in tackling pressing issues that serve our community.

Marnita's Table is a 501(c)3. Our eleven-year old organization seeks to close gaps across difference through making Intentional Social Interaction the new pattern for society where people of color, the disenfranchised, the poor, the unheard, the fragile, the LGBTQ+ and anyone who is normally left out of community decision making are automatically included and valued at the policy-making and resource-sharing table.